L.A. TECH & MEDIA LAW FIRM is a Technology Law and Intellectual Property Firm in Los Angeles, providing sophisticated legal counsel in the areas entertainment law, technology intellectual property protection, publishing law, advertising law, and tech startup legal counsel throughout the United States.
The firm routinely handles:
– Trademark registrations, prosecution and defense;
– Intellectual property consultation in technology and publishing;
– Copyright clearance and licensing;
– Company formation and corporate transactions;
– Licensing and exploitation of intellectual property;
– Entertainment production matters, and contracts related to digital marketing and advertising transactions.
The firm represents a full range of business parties – including executives, small businesses and others professionals in entertainment, technology, consumer product, and advertising industries and handles transactions of all sizes with a consistent level of attention to detail, client-service, efficiency, and the highest professional and ethical standards.
We deliver professional and meticulous legal work product related to clients’ matters, many of which are:
- Mobile application developers and publishers
- Manufacturers of consumer products
- Retailers and wholesalers
- Technology-based startups and web-based businesses
- Executive Producers, Chief Marketing Officers, and Creative Professionals
- Inventors and other innovators.
Other expertise includes consultation on:
- Trademark, domain name and copyright protection
- Business and marketing consultation
- Drafting and negotiation of contracts related to intellectual property assets and personal services, manufacture of goods agreements, advice on copyright acquisitions, script acquisition, screenplay and other talent agreements, production agreements, marketing and website development contracts, consumer protection law, unfair competition and First Amendment Law.