Providing sophisticated legal counsel in the areas of entertainment law, trademark law, intellectual property protection, publishing, advertising law, and technology startups throughout the United States.
The firm routinely handles:
- Trademark registrations, prosecution and defense;
- Intellectual property protection and exploitation consultation in technology and mobile publishing;
- Copyright clearance and licensing;
- Entity formation and corporate transactions;
- Licensing and IP monetization;
- Entertainment production matters, and contracts related to digital marketing and advertising transactions.
L.A. Tech & Media Law Firm represents a full range of business parties – including executives, small businesses and professionals in entertainment, technology, consumer product, and advertising industries and handles transactions of all sizes with a consistent level of attention to detail, client-service, efficiency, deep understanding of clients’ business, and the highest professional and ethical standards.
Our clients are innovators, developers and investors in various sub-sectors of mobile and technology markets, including:
- Mobile application developers and publishers
- Manufacturers of consumer products
- Retailers and wholesalers
- Technology-based startups and web-based businesses
- Executive Producers, Chief Marketing Officers, and creative professionals
- Inventors and entrepreneurs
- Digital Health Startups
- Manufacturers of wearables
Other expertise includes drafting and negotiation of contracts related to:
- Trademark, domain name and copyright transfers
- Personal and professional services;
- Website and mobile application development
- Manufacture agreement for physical goods
- Intellectual Property licensing, acquisition, and production clearance